Thursday, June 21, 2007

MINI ME

No question about it, this girl is definately my daughter. Besides the way she looks, you should hear the lungs on this girl as she bosses her brothers around. Oddly enough, most things that are repeated are phrases that have come out of my mouth. She can hold her own in this house for sure and when needed, she will always use her "baby sister" title to get out of things that she thinks are not fit tasks for a princess. The other day, I asked the three of them to roll up the hose, as a team. (Because the "team" unrolled it to spray each other down.) Brett said Mallo you need to help too. And she said, "Brett, I am just a baby ister." Sometimes her first s's are silent. Too funny, the stories could go on and on but as I looked at my girl the other day in her skirt and sunglasses, I saw ME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two good lookin ladies. Call me Ma, I MISS YOU ALL!!!

Tammy said...

Very cute picture, ladies!

Good to hear from you again, Amy!