Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Summer


Turned in a roll of film at Target awhile back and told them to just put it on a disk. I rarely use my 35 mm anymore because the digital is much easier, you know....Went to do something else at the picture counter and they handed me my disk from months before. Opps, forgot about it. This is one of pictures that was on the disk. Should of just left it behind the counter. How bad do I want it be summer now. Perfect timing seeing as tho it is suppose to snow again today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tammy said...

What a nice suprise "preview" to summer!

I love the look of your new blog! Good job with the picture, too!!

Rachel C. said...

Hey you!! Saw your link on Jen's page (the baby, of course!) so thought I'd come visit - since you never visit me!! :-)

At first glance I thought you guys had hit the beach that one day last week when we had the 80' weather!! I suppose, though, it wouldn't be that packed, so early in the season and all! Wishful thinking, I guess. I'm right there with you, though. "Dre-e-e-am, Dream, Dream, Dream..." Won't be long!

Tammy said...

You did it!!!!!

abc1273 said...

Oh my Tammy....The problems I have had with the picture posting. WOW. I had to use a pic off of my sprint cell phone account. I sent an old picture to my email and used those properties. Seemed to work fine. At least I got a TAN picture posted of me, eh? I have alot of learning to do before I become an expert like you.